Legal Associate – Aviation transactions
- Excellent training on offer
- Become a specialized aviation lawyer
- Clear career progression on offer
This Legal Associate will have the opportunity to be part of a one-of-a-kind firm in Malta where you will exclusively be exposed to complex transactions within the yachting & aviation space. In addition, the firm is continuously growing offering excellent career development opportunities within the aviation law space.
By daily collaborating with the founder, you will both have excellent training and guidance on offer in order to professionally develop. You will be the right hand of the founder and be able to work with an esteemed international clientele offering you unparalleled exposure to become a true expert in your field.
This is an excellent opportunity for a lawyer with corporate & commercial experience who has a passion for aviation law and transactions. This will be an excellent way to transition your career into a career path offering you unlimited growth opportunities in order to secure your future.
- Liaise with relevant authorities and service providers;
- Handle corporate matters on behalf of international clients;
- Review and draft contracts and other agreements;
- Ensure compliance for your clients and their requirements.
- Masters of Advocacy from University of Malta
- Minimum 1 year of experience in corporate & commercial law (maritime or aviation is considered an asset)
- Excellent communication skills in English
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 22,000 – 27,000
- Periodic performance bonuses
For more information contact Jonas Byberg Engedal confidentially on +356 2034 1705 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialize in Legal and Data Protection recruitment in Malta, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities, visit our website on https://www.accelerate.mt/
About Accelerate – Accelerate is a Specialist Finance & Legal Recruitment Consultancy based in Malta