- Leading international company
- Excellent career progression
- Exciting and varied engagements both International & local
We are looking for either partly or fully ACCA qualified auditors to join this leading international firm. You will be joining an industry leading organisation that deals and looks after an exciting array of clients that are both local and international, covering a variety of exciting industries. Depending on your experience and your advancement with your ACCA studies you will be offered an attractive salary and as you continue to grow and gain further qualifications your salary will reflect this accordingly with increases. You will be offered regular performance reviews and regular promotions are available allowing you to grow and progress internally. You will be handling all clients within all industries so your training and experience will be incredibly varied and no two days will ever be the same. If you are stuck in a dead-end job working in auditing with no career progression available this is the opportunity you have been crying out for and you will be rewarded both financially and professionally.
- Be conversant with International Auditing Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards
- Be focused in reaching deadlines
- Be able to handle assignments on their own as well as within a collaborative and team environment
- ACCA partly & fully qualified
- Candidate speaks Maltese fluently a massive plus
- Big 4 background a plus
Salary / Remuneration: €35000 – €45000 – Depending on Experience
For more information contact David Figg confidentially at 356 2034 1706 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in recruiting for the Finance and Accountancy market, if you wish to discuss this or other financial opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more Finance and Accountancy opportunities visit our website at https://www.accelerate.mt/